Mold growth can be a concern for any home which has a basement. When your lower level has any kind of moisture issue and it goes unchecked over a long period of time, mold growth can thrive. Odds are, you already know the smell. That distinct, musty, “basement” smell you’ll sometimes notice is a warning sign of mold. This can be much more dangerous than just a nasty smell, though. When mold grows in your basement, that nasty air from downstairs will flow through the rest of the home, posing health threats. You’ll notice your air quality drop, you and your family could get sick, and even more issues could develop over time. This can be very unsafe for older people, children, and people with asthma.
Needless to say, this is not an issue that should ever be ignored. You need a company that can help get rid of mold and prevent it from coming back later. You need Dry Otter Waterproofing!
Dry Otter Can Help!
The key to mold prevention in a basement or crawl space is controlling moisture. If you allow outside air under your house, you can increase your chances of mold problems in the basement. Humid air will increase the chance of mold if it is not controlled properly. Studies show that a controlled crawl space is the best option to prevent mold growth.
We offer free inspections in your basement or crawl space. We can handle any mold problem and offer the best solutions to make sure it never comes back!
Remove harmful mold
Healthy living space
Prevent nasty odors