Crawl Space Sump Pump
Crawl spaces are below grade, making them susceptible to water seepage and flooding. That’s why a crawl space sump pump is indispensable in preventing standing water in your crawl space.
How are sump pumps installed?
- A hole is dug at the lowest point of the crawlspace at the end of French drainage lines.
- The sump pump basin is inserted.
- The basin is surrounded with gravel.
- A submersible pump is installed into the basin.
- A discharge pipe is installed through the foundation wall and ends at least 20 feet from the home.
- The power is connected and tested.
Remember that there could be crawl space flooding in bad storms and power outages. Therefore, battery-operated pumps are recommended in addition to the AC-powered ones.
What is the warranty on a sump pump?
Dry Otter Waterproofing offers a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty on sump pumps that we install.
How much maintenance does a sump pump require?
Sump pumps require minimal maintenance. Dry Otter recommends annual maintenance so we can change the check valve and float switch and test the system for optimal working order.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Because You Otter Get Dry
Proudly serving the Greater Charlotte Area since 2013
Schedule Your Free Inspection
Our process includes the following inspections:
Crawl Space Inspection:
Our expert will personally visit your home and examine the issues you are having with your basement or crawl space foundation.
Our Service Area
We offer various financing options to make our services affordable to all homeowners.
Ask us about our payment plans today!