Dry Otter Waterproofing is a locally owned and operated waterproofing company located in Denver, NC. Our company provides water and moisture solutions to residential and commercial businesses in the Greater Charlotte, Lake Norman, and Hickory areas. We have been in business 10+ years and have an immediate need for a full-time Waterproofing Inspector / Sales Representative. This position is responsible for basement and crawl space waterproofing inspections, design services, and sales. Company leads provided but you will be required to self-generate additional leads to meet company goals.
- Previous background in business-to-consumer in-home sales
- Self-motivated with clearly defined sales and income goals along with a strong commitment to their execution
- Work in the construction, foundation repair, or similar home services industry
- Positive “can do” attitude focused on customer service and satisfaction
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Partner with our homeowners to diagnose issues and estimate repairs through our crawl space and basement waterproofing systems
- Travel within sales territory to conduct in-home inspections
- Diagnose/educate the homeowner on the issues they have in their home and provide solutions for those foundation, basement, or crawlspace issues
- Close sales with customers in the home
- Maintain relationships with customers while tracking sales lead pipeline
- Top performers can make $150K+ per year!
- Industry leading compensation programs
- Company Gas Card and Ipad Pro
- Company leads scheduled through the office
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- Paid training and support
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, and 401(k) with a company match and two weeks paid Vacation
Dry Otter Waterproofing is one of the fastest-growing waterproofing companies in the Greater Charlotte, Lake Norman, and Hickory area. If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply below.