Sump Pumps in Charlotte, NC
Sump Pump Services and Installation in Charlotte, NC
Flooding in your basement or crawl space will lead to long-term problems. Standing water in a wet basement can cause mold, humidity, or foundation damage. However, with a sump pump, water can gather in the device before being discharged safely out of your home.
At Dry Otter Waterproofing, we provide the best sump pump installation, repair, and maintenance services at the best price. No matter what you need, we are ready to help.
Sump Pumps Services in Charlotte, NC
How Does A Sump Pump Work?
When entering the pump basin, water triggers the pump float switch, and the pan pumps the water through a discharge pipe. However, if the product cannot handle the current water levels, then water will overflow into the basement or crawl space. Overflowing water creates a whole host of issues such as mold, mildew, and foundation damage.
Fortunately, the devices from Dry Otter Waterproofing perform better than the competitions’. What are the benefits of using our sump pumps?
- Our sump pump installers can install the best products to handle large flows of water.
- Our products include a closed lid or cover to help reduce noise and odors. This lid allows for easy access for maintenance and repairs.
- We’ve included a proper discharge pipe with a check valve to prevent water from draining back into the system.
- Battery backup options to ensure operation during a power outage.
Key Benefits of Sump Pumps
- Keep water out of your basement
- Ensure water is pumped out even during a power outage
- Prevent mold and mildew growth
- Guarantees a safe and healthy structure
- Prevent several health concerns such as musty smells and mold growth
Is your sump pump broken or in need of maintenance? We have the expertise and parts to ensure your device continues to run smoothly. The technicians at our basement waterproofing company in Charlotte, also offers professional and effect sump pump installation.