This position is responsible for basement and crawl space waterproofing inspections, design services, and sales. Company leads provided but you will be required to self generate additional leads to meet company goals.
Ideal candidate will have:
- In-home sales experience in the home improvement industry
- Construction experience and knowledge
- Strong listening, follow-up, and closing skills
- Positive, enthusiastic, self motivated, high achiever
- Must have strong ethics and high integrity
- Ability to complete all basement & crawl space inspections
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
Pay and Benefits:
- 100% commission based income, realistic earnings potential $75,000 – $125,000+
- Compensation provided while training
- Family oriented, team environment
- Part-Time/Full-Time, year-round work
Dry Otter Waterproofing is one of the fastest growing waterproofing companies in the Greater Charlotte, Lake Norman, and Hickory area. If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit an email with resume, work history, and appropriate contact information. Thank you for your interest and good luck in your job search!